2014 income from gifts:
In 2014, Northwest Dharma Association received $15,087 in donations. Donations from member groups as dues, and from generous individual donors and supporters, included:
- Gifts from the members of the Mahsangha Mala, NWDA supporters who have made a monthly pledge of $12 per month or more, represented 21 percent of revenue;
- Dues from 108 member groups made up 52 percent of the revenue;
- Gifts from major donors, those who have gave $100 or more in 2014, comprised 10 percent of revenue;
- Gifts through employee campaign programs at Washington State, and at Microsoft, provided an additional 10 percent of revenue.
Revenue for 2014 was less than 2013 by $2,300.
In 2014, NWDA spent $15,083:
- Administrator and staff contract fees were 32 percent of that figure;
- Northwest Dharma News costs represented 27 percent;
- Office expenses comprised 18 percent;
- Website development made up 16 percent of the total;
- Write-offs of unpaid member group dues added 7 percent to the expense total.
Expenses for 2014 were greater than during 2013 by $940.
Income in 2014 was greater than expenses by $5. The results exceeded the 2014 board-approved budget by $109.