Our summer fund drive is on. Your gift can make an impact. You can give the gift of the dharma.
If you give $9 per month through the mahasangha mala, you can help:
- The person who wants to start practicing, but doesn’t know where to turn;
- The person coming out of an addiction treatment center who is looking for a spiritual practice to continue her recovery;
- The person in hospice who is looking for a Buddhist chaplain;
- The prisoner who is trying to practice the dharma behind bars;
- The worker who has been transferred from New York to Richland, Washington, and wants to find a sangha;
- The person in northern British Columbia who suspects that she might be the only Buddhist in the province;
- The high school teacher who wants to introduce his class to Buddhism.
These are real-life examples of people who have benefited from the generosity of our donors.
I invite each of you reading this to join this sangha of giving; become a bead in the mahasangha mala. Take a stand for our community!
To those who are already members of the mahasangha mala or have given through one-time donations, and to the Member Groups who have already made their 2016 contribution, thank you for bringing the dharma to so many.
If you haven’t yet given, please do. Your gift will accomplish so much. Here’s where you can give.