November 3, 2018
10am to 6pm
at Nalanda West in Seattle
The Northwest Buddhist community is huge, and diverse, encompassing traditional temples from every Buddhist culture, modern practice and study groups, and a growing range of Buddhist-inspired applications by health professionals, teachers, social activists, and others.
The Northwest Dharma Association and Nalanda West invite you to a day-long celebration of this vibrant, creative sangha on November 3, 2018 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- explore shared aspirations as Buddhists and contemplative practitioners
- engage in small group discussion to strengthen our individual and collective capacities to benefit beings
- join in hands-on Buddhist-inspired arts, music, dance, and chanting
Join us for a day of connecting and celebrating — for any or all of the celebration from 10 am to 6 pm.
Lunch provided with suggested $10 donation. Please register here in advance as a courtesy to organizers.
- Buddhist groups are invited to attend and participate; tables will be available for groups to share information about their sangha.
- Volunteers are invited to help with set-up, clean-up, and food; email George Draffan.