Registration is now open for the Mindfulness Community of Puget Sound’s April Retreat at beautiful Camp Indianola from April 10-16, 2016. Our guiding teacher will again be Michael Ciborski, a lineage holding teacher in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh. Michael’s wife, Fern Dorresteyn (also a teacher) will again join us to help lead the weekend family focused part of the retreat. Michael and Fern were Plum Village monastics for 9 years and then set up an intentional community in New Hampshire where they live with their 3 children. Their website is: http://truemiddleway.org/. Indianola is a special place and this retreat has been a powerful period of contemplation and community for us over the years. We hope you will join us.
The weekdays will be largely silent except for dharma talks, songs and dharma sharing groups.
The weekend will include family/children programs, affinity group discussions and dharma talks.
Summary of retreat options and fees:
Full Retreat (6 nights/ 18 meals)
- MCPS members, participants in MCPS hosted Seattle Wake Up and People of Color Gathering and Canadian residents ($490)
- All others ($540)
Weekday (4 nights/12 meals)
- MCPS members & participants in MCPS hosted Seattle Wake-Up and People of Color Gathering and Canadian residents ($390)
- All others ($440)
Weekend (2 nights/6 meals)
- Parents accompanied by children under 18 ($180)
- Child 4 and under are Free
- Children aged 5-11 ($ 80)
- Children aged 12-17 ($100)
- Other adults not accompanying children ($200)
Partial scholarships are available. Copy this link to get more information and to register: https://dharmagate.wufoo.com/forms/r2u5l920a0o2jp/
Want more information? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org