The Northwest Buddhist community is huge, and diverse, encompassing traditional temples from every Buddhist culture, modern practice and study groups, and a growing range of Buddhist-inspired applications by health professionals, teachers, social activists, and others.
NWDA invites you to a day-long celebration of this vibrant, creative sangha on November 11, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- explore shared aspirations as Buddhists and contemplative practitioners
- engage in small group discussion to strengthen our individual and collective capacities to benefit beings
- join in hands-on Buddhist-inspired arts, music, dance, and chanting
Join us for a day of connecting and celebrating!
No registration necessary; join us for any or all of the celebration, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Buddhist groups are invited to display information about the sangha.
- Volunteers are invited to help with set-up, clean-up, and food; email George Draffan.